I’m super excited to share with you this Phase 1 South Beach Diet, No Sugar Diet approved recipe for Zucchini Garlic Pizza Bites that I invented! I got the idea from a Phase 1 South Beach Diet blog and made a few revisions to make them my own.
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Low Fat Italian Cheese Blend
- Cut Zucchini into slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil on to the tops of the slices.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Remove from oven.
- Add minced garlic as the “sauce” of the pizza.
- Sprinkle on basil and oregano, then parmesan cheese.
- Add Low Fat Italian Cheese.
- Add sliced mushrooms and turkey sausage.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Here’s what I ate:
Breakfast: Avocado and Balsamic Vinegar Turkey Wraps (just put veggies inside deli turkey and wrap it up!)
Snack: Seasoned Mixed Nuts
Dinner: Baked Parmesan Tomatoes, Zucchini Pizza Bites, and Mock Kale and Sausage Lasagna
Result: – 4.5 lbs
I didn’t lose any more weight, but just maintained the 4.5 lb loss. One more day to go!!